The Kidpreneur Kickstarter Course
Every parent has a desire for their kids to have success in life, and most know this takes active involvement on their end.
That’s why this course trains parents to help their kids start a business is very unique…
This course is all about bonding with your children. They struggle with things like focus, discipline, and sticking with projects. They don’t learn it in school. They struggle with it long term.
In this course, handpicked specific businesses that help to teach specific skills to specific age groups are presented.
So you can choose which skills you’d like to improve in your children that you feel are important and for your child’s specific type and age group.
So in this course, you’ll be able to help your child solve their struggles by having fun and bonding with your children.
Because it goes beyond just giving the kids seed money to set up a lemonade stand, wishing them luck, and that’s it; Rather, it shows parents how to bond with their kids by starting a business they can do together.
And it’s fine if the parents have zero knowledge about business because the course focuses on starting a business that will be easy for the whole family to do.
The instructor for this course is Alex Genadinik, Business, Entrepreneurship, SEO, Marketing, Amazon, YouTube. Originally from Ukraine. he is a 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of his books used in universities and high schools across the country.
- 8 Sections
- 24 Lessons
- 0 Quizzes
- 0 Assignments
- 0m Duration
Module 1 -Course Introduction
- Lesson 1 - Course Introduction
- Lesson 2 - Parenting Your Children Through Business
Module 2 - Fundamentals and Success Skills
- Lesson 3 - Reasons To Teach Your Child Entrepreneurship
- Lesson 4 - List of Success SkillsTo Teach Your Child
- Lesson 5 - Theory of 1 and 2
- Lesson 6 - Business Idea and Trajectory
Module 3 - Business Planning
- Lesson 7 - Easy Business Planning for a Kid Business
- Lesson 8 - Schedule Time Management and Resource Allocations
- Lesson 9 - Case Study of a Mid Size Business
- Lesson 10 - S W O T Analysis
Module 4 - Types of Businesses
- Lesson 11 - Freelance Ideas
- Lesson 12 - Ecommerce and Business Ideas for Heady Kids
- Lesson 13 - Real Life Case Study of How to Create an Ecommerce Brand
- Lesson 14 - Business Ideas for Extraverted Sociable Kids
- Lesson 15 - Business Ideas for Crafty Kids
- Lesson 16 - Big Personality Kids
- Lesson 17 - Coding for Kids
Module 5 -Money, Business, Finance Concerns
- Lesson 18 - What to do with the Money
- Lesson 19 - Types of Income
Module 6 - Other Concerns
- Lesson 20 - Multiple Children
- Lesson 21 - Dividing Ownership - Who's the Boss?
- Lesson 22 - Age Appropriate Business
Module 7 - Mindset for Success
- Lesson 23 - The Mashmellow Test
Module 8 - Fundraising
- Lesson 24 - Fundraising Options
You must be logged in to submit a review.