The Creative Guy
Jellybean Academy and Jellybean Television are the brainchildren of Jim Long. Jim is now retired (sort of) after spending over 35 years as a Television Broadcast Engineer. He has also owned and operated a successful technical training center. Not satisfied with all that was on his plate, he and his family ran a photography/video studio in the local area. Now that he is retired, (did I mention “sort of” ?) he has poured his heart and soul into amassing a tremendous resource of multi-media programming for the entire family available 24/7. Jim is the primary video editor using his talents and imagination to create revised contemporary animated graphics, interactive FlipBooks, and videos.
The Nuts n’ Bolts Guy
Gary prefers to work behind the scenes as the go-to guy for doing the grunt work for Jim and Professor JB. You will sometimes “hear” him as the voice for many of the animal characters in our books and videos. He’s also been known to provide a “soothing” voice for narrations. When he’s not in the audio studio, he’s pulling his hair out in front of his Mac computer trying to bring to reality a new “brainstorm idea” Jim has just presented him with. “I just had an epiphany”, was the latest text message from him. The bottom line is that “It’s all for the Lord.” Whether he has his Webmaster’s hat on or speaking before the microphone, Gary feels blessed to be part of the Jellybean Team reaching kids with the Good News.
- With all the activities in which today’s families are involved, it’s getting harder and harder to get everyone to spend quality time together.
- Jellybean Academy delivers family-friendly Books, Videos and Courses designed to be educational, entertaining, and uplifting for the entire family.
- Jellybean Television offers a video-on-demand archive library accessible 24/7.
- Jellybean Academy is accessible 24/7 for Premium Subscribers.
- We are always looking for more great media products to add to our growing library. Keeping in mind our core family values, if you have any material you think we might be interested in, please contact us right away. We would love to consider all contributions.